..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

6.05.2004

Wonder who he's talking about?

...a blog keeps showing up around the net. Gay bloggers seem to be supporting it by linking to it. I refuse to link to it, but I do visit. It’s a tragic blog. He has linked to me a few times (he has problems with my robust grammar)…but I will not be linking in return. He cannot be reasoned with and should be left alone. We should leave him alone. ..."

What gets me here is the tragedy part. I will never understand why it's so hard for people to get it. To get the journey, to get the longing. To get me.

I've wanted to mention this song for a long time, and I think now's a good time to do it. Then, I'm going to bed. Here are a few of the lyrics:

I've got it all,
But I feel so deprived.
I go up, I come down,
And I'm emptier inside.
Tell me what is this thing
That I feel like I'm missing?
And why can't I let it go?

There's gotta be more to life,
Than just about every temporary high
To... satisfy me.
Cause the more that I'm,
Strippin' I'm thinkin'
There must be more to life
Than what's mine.
But I'm sure there's gotta be more.

:: Stacie Orrico, More to Life

There's gotta be more.