..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

6.05.2004

Why do I miss it?

I find myself nostalgic for this bath house I used to frequent in school. Seriously nostalgic. I actually miss the place. I started going there after finding a series of articles online from some guy who frequented a bath house (I suspected it was in Indianapolis, where I was at the time) and wanted to tell the world what it was like.

I think it's the music that does it. I hear those techno club mixes and immediately flash back to the baths. The dark hallways, the steam rooms, the jacuzzi, the guys eyeing me up and down -- the ones who don't take no for an answer.

I literally busted a door there once, when I guy wouldn't stop get off me. A swift kick to the chest and he went flying. So, the question remains, why do I miss it?