..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

6.14.2004

Smooth Sailing.

Not a lot to say right now. I've been working a lot, and thus, occupied (which always seems to be good -- being idle leads to temptation which leads to trouble which leads too...).

I was reading this forum tonight -- I've been skimming it since they started talking about me a week or so ago, but the conversation has taken on a life of its own. There was one poster, who simply noted that she/he knew someone in "real life" who had claimed to have left homosexuality. And that poster promptly got the crap kicked out of her/him. And she/he got kicked over and over and over again.

Now I've noticed that no one's really posted a definitive or though-out reponse to this person. They've just ranted and raved and bashed. No one for a moment has given him/her any credence, that what they're saying could actually be true* -- I don't know, I take people's defensiveness as a good sign. It means a nerve is being hit and when someone responds out with anger from anger, fear isn't usually hard behind. It tells me they're more afraid of people like me being right than they let on. I've said it before, and I'll say it again -- there are some out there that *need* me to be wrong.

*at least as far as I'v read. I've only really skimmed the posts.