..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

6.02.2004

Last night.

It was hard. I took a nap in the afternoon and I had this dream. You don't need details, I'm sure you can imagine it (if you can't, all the better for you). Point of the story, the desire is still there -- and very strong. I can go and go and go, ignoring it and abstaining, but that doesn't change that it's still there. It's the heart with which I must contend. So much easier said than done.

I've been thinking about friends, too. I've lost quite a few, for stupid reasons (or rather people I thought were friends). I find it hard to trust people because of that. Then, certain things remind me of my friends, people whom I haven't heard from in months -- and I grieve. That's all I can say, I grieve over this loss. I just want to lay down and cry right now.