..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

6.07.2004

Journaling.

I planned to be in bed an hour ago, so this will be short. I read through an old journal that I kept on blogger a few years back, right before the big blog explosion. I was in the midst of just starting to deal with the whole childhood abuse stuff, so that was primarily what I wrote about.

But I was also writing in the midst of a lot of personal conflicts at school, confusion about a friendship, etc. All of those memories, the pain, it came rushing back. So much pain. I'm light years away from where I was then, and it's really interesting to see how much I've changed (and how much my life has changed). The memories though, stuff I haven't thought about in a while. It's made me sick to my stomach.