..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

6.05.2004

Caricatured.

I find it telling that there are those who can only deal with what I say by refusing to believe I exist. But they will have to face me someday, because I'm not alone. Maybe it won't actually be me, but it will be someone like me. You will have to wrestle with the questions I'm asking. You will have to admitt that there are people who change; people that desert what you hold to be innate and static, black and white. Strong people who don't accept something simply because it's there or others tell them to.

It's more telling that so many do the same with God. Instead of dealing with Him, they choose to believe he doesn't exits. I admitt, a perspective like that makes things so, so much easier.