..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

5.29.2004

Typical?

Maybe. I just read an interview with director Brian Dannelly (I won't say where I was reading it -- cause it's a magazine that I'm sure some wouldn't approve of, though I went specifically for this interview) and he mentioned the first time he ever had sex with a guy was at Christian school. It actually made me laugh -- I don't know why. It just seemed logical for some reason. He did mention one of my favorite magazines, Relevant, in the interview.

Speaking of movies, I've asked the writer of this script to give me some excerpts to post for you all to read. I haven't been able to put it down so far. Not that it'll ever get made, it's too truthful for that. This is the third act, I think.