..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

5.26.2004

Slut.

I have no problem with being called that. I can hardly disagree -- I can't even begin to count the number of guys I've had sex with (I can count the ones whose first names I've known, on one hand).

Anyway, how do you really feel, Steve?

"Basically, he's an obnoxious little slut who's suddenly realised that sex does not equal love. So he turns to a convenient source of happy-clappy twats who will love him as long as he just doesn't do the nasty thing anymore. God doesn't like it you know."

Is that true guys? When / if I fall down, will you still be there? I suspect most of you will. I've never understood why it's okay for everyone but Christians to state thier opinions and beliefs? The world may never know.

More important things have been on my mind today though. Like last night's slight stumble. It gave me more insight into myself and my thought patterns / behaviors. But it also scared me. Is there a guarantee of healing? Of being fixed in this world? Paul's thorn stayed with him for his earthly lifetime. I'm not saying progress can't be made, I've already made progress. But the road is long, and its end may not be here on earth. There's something to be said for not doubting though (I can here all you TV preachers out there, shouting "name it and claim it"). There's also something to be said for reality. We're fallen.