..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

5.29.2004

The Red Line.

I live pretty much on top of a red line metro stop -- so I have to take it to get pretty much anywhere. I don't mind, it's a nice time to read / rest / whatever.

Over the past two months or so, I've noticed this youngguy who always gets on / off at Union Station. I go there frequently myself, wanting to be around people and all and being in love with the food court. Anyway, he smiles at me a lot. And I smile back. It's hard not to, I mean it's flattering and all. And we always seem to be on the train at the same time. I think he works on the hill (can't be sure) but I haven't figured out his time schedule yet. I've had stuff like this happen before, but this guy always seem to be there when I am. It's not big deal I guess. We've never said so much as hi to each other. But should it progress, I don't trust myself a whole lot.

The banquet was fine. I got in, got out. Made my appearance and moved on. Too much baggage to deal with there. I'm not sure I could handle it right now.