..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

5.15.2004

Lots to say.

But little time. My internet connection is tenuous at best right now, but I wanted to drop a line and say that (1) things are going well and (2) I really, really appreciate everyone's viewpoints here, and don't want you to stop -- no matter what you think or who disagrees with you. But, we need to talk about this (a comment from the blog I found on Google, see below):

You're sort of torn between sympathy, and wanting to shake him by the neck until he grows up. "Misguided" is all too accurate for this chap.

I am growing up. That's the whole point. As valid as this person's opinion is -- you don't need to feel sorry for me. I know I come across whiny sometimes -- even wanting your sympathy (and sometimes, I really do) -- but your love and support will do (and have done) so, so much more for me.