..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

5.17.2004

Know thyself.

I've just finished a book called "The Battle for Normality". A little over my head (it's not written in layman's terms) but good nonetheless. There's a series of questions in the back that I'm supposed to go through and answer -- to help form a "profile" of myself -- to know myself better. So, I thought occasionally, I'd answer them here. Here's question number 32 (out of order, 'cause some of them, I just don't want to answer right now).

What kind of person usually arouse your sexual interest, in therms of age, physical or personality traits, behavior or dress?

Interesting question, because I've sort of noticed a pattern with that, myself. I'm 22 -- and I'm generaly attracted to guys slightly older, slightly taller or more built than myself. I seem to really prefer the 25 - 30 age range, but don't mind 30 - 35, either. These same guys, though, usually arouse other feeling in me, other than sexual, though. It's almost like I want to be these guys.

I'm not at all attracted to a guy who's out of shape or overweight -- even slightly. As for personality, I've never given it much thought -- most of the guys I've been with, well, I'm lucky if I even know their names let alone their personality.

The very few guys that I have gotten to know -- their personalities have actually been a huge turn off. They were almost always selfish, rude, arrogant, condescending. Completely the oppposite of people I'd normally hang out with.