..::|:.: Scattered Words

"in brokeness, I could see, that this was your will for me..." :: Jeremy Camp

5.01.2004

First post. It's a new day.

I'm gay. Or, at least -- I'm a guy, and I'm attracted to other guys. Trouble is, I don't want to be. I'm working toward healing. People tell me that I didn't choose to be gay, and that I can't choose to be straight. They may be right, I don't know. But I'm gonna try.

You're asking yourself a lot of questions now, I'm sure. Number one being "why?". Well, there are a lot of reasons -- A LOT of reasons. I'll get into those. My goal is to journal once a day, at least. You'll find out more about me than you ever wanted to know, I'm sure.

If you're struggling like I am, just a warning -- the stuff I write about could be triggering. I won't be too explicit, but I will be honest. If you think I'm a fool, a biggot, whatever -- that's cool. I respect your viewpoints. I ask that you respect mine.

For now, I must sleep. Early, early day tomorrow.